Physiognomy is the science of faces and facial expressions. Ancient Chinese science takes into account all the features on the face and uses it to tell a person’s fate and fortune. Similar to palm reading, face reading has become popular recently, especially among business owners and recruiters. While this isn’t a separate subject to be studied in school, Chinese face reading follows a set of rules and relies on the face reading chart to draw conclusions about a person’s health, wealth, fame, and fortune.
If you are wondering “how to read faces,” the best way is to learn the basics of face reading and how to recognize the different facial features as well as their meanings. For a clearer explanation, below are some of the facial features that give a better perspective about how to read people’s faces.
There are different types of eyebrows, and each one has a distinct meaning that plays a huge role in the overall reading.
Types of eyebrows
- Curved eyebrows – This is common to people whose mental focus is people-oriented. These people connect better with others because of their people skills (public relationship skill) and understanding.
- Straight eyebrows – Often indicates directness. People with straight eyebrows are often factual, stubborn and demand technical details of happenings and situations around them.
- Angled eyebrows – They are often expansive and gregarious with many leadership traits and qualities. They are often authoritative too.
- High eyebrows – Often an indication of decisiveness, selectiveness, discerning, good in property business and discriminating features.
- Low eyebrows – Particular to people who find themselves to be highly expressive, easily irritated and fast with processing information. They get things done fast and are highly optimistic.
There are also specific eyebrow types that have different meanings when reading people’s faces. The common eyebrow types include winged, thin, bushy, managerial, access hairs, tangled hairs, scattered hairs, chameleon, and even eyebrows.
As part of the face reading process, the shape of the face is considered important. Each facial shape offers a meaning, and they include:
- Round face (Water face in Chinese physiognomy) – Individuals with round faces are known as water-shape-faced people and are both sensitive and caring. They seek out long-term and stable relationships.
- Oblong face (Wood face in Chinese physiognomy) – Those with long, thin faces are known as wood-faced people and are often muscular and athletic. These people are methodical, practical, and known to be impressive at their duties. They are also a little bit overworked.
- Triangular face (Fire face in Chinese physiognomy) – Triangular-faced people are often regarded as intellectuals. They can intellectually persuade others to see reason and can be quite temperamental.
- Square face (Metal face in Chinese physiognomy) – Square-faced people are also known as metal face-shaped people. They are often analytical and intelligent in the delivery of their arguments. They are also known for their decisiveness.
- Rectangular face (Wood face in Chinese physiognomy) – These persons are often known to exhibit a variety of features and attributes, including excellence in sports, business, politics, and other areas. They are also known to be balanced, melancholic, and ambitious.
- Oval face (Earth face in Chinese physiognomy) – They are balanced, charming, sweet, and often diplomatic in their approach to issues. They can also be dangerous, especially when underestimated. Their weakness can be visible, but they do a great job of using it to their advantage.
Other facial features
According to the Chinese face reading chart, many other facial features can be used to tell the different attributes of a person. Some of these other features include;
- Hair – the different hair colors can prove useful in determining who a person is. Common hair colors include blonde, black, brown, dark brown silky hair, bright red hair, pale red hair, and dark red hair.
- Eyes – Different types of eye color means different things. Common eye color includes brown eyes, hazel eyes, black eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, and gray eyes.
- Nose – The different nose shapes have different meanings. Common nose shapes are aquiline rose, a perfect nose with its length equaling its width, aquiline nose with its tip bent down, nose pointing up high and slightly curved in, curved nose, snub nose, etc.
Learning how to read faces can help with communication and can also improve your chances of hiring the right applicants. Visit https://www.cmsfacereading.com to learn more.
CMS WORLD ENTERPRISE
37A, Jalan SS 18/6, Subang Jaya
47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Malaysia Subang Jaya Selangor 47500
Find us on Social Media